Hi Kenneth,

Le 05.11.2020 à 19:26, Kenneth Hoste a écrit :
Dear Yann,

On 05/11/2020 17:46, Yann Sagon wrote:
to install the Python code, I should execute the following:

python setup.py build_ext --inplace

The easiest way to achieve this is by changing the installation command via 'preinstallopts', something like this:

preinstallopts = "python setup.py build_ext --inplace && "

I recommend still trying with "use_pip = True", that should work I think (and if it doesn't try without pip, but I doubt that'll help).

"eb --trace" is your friend to reveal what EasyBuild is running while it's doing it (see https://easybuild.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Tracing_progress.html).

Oh! the trace option is great! And I could install EMU. I had to copy as well the files in a postinstallcmd. I promise to try to upload this eb file and other I already wrote to github, this is on my todo list.

Many thanks for this wonderful software and for the help!

Best

Yann