I am appalled to hear that this sort of thing is still going on. It was
common when I was in school in the 60s but that was 40 years ago! Who are
these dinosaurs?? Have they been living in Afghanistan all these years?

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"   W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
          and pollution.
2000's:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.

                             \ \
                              \ \ \
                - -      _ - \ \ \ \ ----\
    Judith S. Weis, Professor   Department of Biological Sciences
    Rutgers University, Newark NJ 07102  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Phone: 973 353-5387       FAX 973 353-5518
               http://newarkbiosci.rutgers.edu/faculty/weis.html