Are all natural systems resilient? What about the early successional
systems that human agriculture approximates? Are all cultural systems,
including hunter-gatherer societies or the Catholic Church, brittle?

Jane

--
Jane Shevtsov

"Political power comes out of the look in people's eyes." --Kim
Stanley Robinson, _Blue Mars_