Of course, I expect that you'll get 99 emails telling you the virtues of R (!),
so I won't bother being the 100th (though I could). That said, one program that
seems fairly good is DataGraph (http://www.visualdatatools.com/DataGraph/), and
it's not too pricey. I've also tried Abel (http://www.gigawiz.com/Aabel.html),
which appears feature rich, but is not as straight forward as SigmaPlot...and
will set you back nearly as much as Sigma Plot, if you like paying for software
(which I don't).

Cheers,

Mike

Michael W. Sears, Ph.D.