Hi, Cheryl.  Try DeltaGraph: http://redrocksw.com/deltagraph/mac
We've been using it for a few years now - it's a useful program.

There's also KaleidaGraph (http://www.synergy.com) and Prism (http://www.graphpad.com), which I haven't tried.

To me, CricketGraph is the most complete, easy-to-use graphics program developed for the Mac, but it was developed in the 90's and cannot run natively in the Intel-based Macs. You'd need Basilisk II to run it in an Intel Mac, but that's another story.

Good luck!

Ricardo

Dr Ricardo A. Scrosati
Associate Professor & Canada Research Chair (Marine Ecology)
Saint Francis Xavier University, Department of Biology,
Antigonish, Nova Scotia B2G 2W5, Canada
Phone: 1-902-867-5289 - Fax: 1-902-867-2389
Webpage (with PDF papers to download):
        http://people.stfx.ca/rscrosat

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes
from bad judgement." (M.R. Hay)