Since when the practice of adding a references section in biological papers
became well-established

Dear Colleagues:

Another colleague and I are completing a physiological paper and we are
including a historical section. In the few really old papers (> 100 years)
we have examined some of the papers totally lack a References (or call it
as you wish) section. Was this common? At times I wonder if References were
printed elsewhere like plates in some journals.

Any constructive response is appreciated. Please send it to
blayjo...@gmail.com

Apologies for possible duplicate emails.

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*