This was a lot of good information in a short time.

Here's some discoveries.  Try ucla.edu, uiuc.edu and vmware.com .

I have a 5M file if you want it. But you can make your own easily enough. I'm a fan of ebrc functions, by the way. All I had to do was assemble some "b" statements in a function and start capturing. They're great.