Sounds good to me.  I noticed this in the roadmap message:

Another possibility is json support.
Nasa calls up 11 different json files via xhr, and does nothing with them as far as I can tell.
That seems unlikely.

--

Doesn't it place those? I thought that the real space-related content, such as it is, was partially coming from JSON. Is there more to JSON support besides JSON.parse and JSON.stringify?

Actually, if you have something else in mind besides these two functions, this could be good, because sometimes pages report "invalid JSON" errors. I'm not sure if there is one overall cause for these. When I tried to research Chuck's request for dyndns, this was in part a JSON error.