Bonnie,
I would suggest taking a HIPAA training class.  Look at
www.edipartners.com

(P.S. they give me a free HIPPO with each referral) 

Regards,

David Frenkel
612-237-1966

-----Original Message-----
From: Bonnie A. Boucher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 8:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [EDI-L] Level 5....???

Good Morning,

I have been working on a new project and had a twist thrown at me that I
have not come across before and was looking for some direction.

I am working on setting up an 837 but our client wants us to use "LEVEL 5"
(they said it was not HL7)  and so far I have not gotten a clear
understanding of what exactly "Level 5" means or does.

Is there someone out there that is familiar with this terminology that can
help me understand.

Thanks for your help.


Bonnie Boucher



.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix:
<SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links



 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, 
<LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to