Allen,

Thanks for the plug, buddy.  But you don't have to be shy about naming names.  
The company is Blackwater Network.  Reply to me, Karla, or call me at 
877-464-8915.

Again, thanks.  ;)

Art Douglas
Principal Consultant
Blackwater Network
877-464-8915

-----Original Message-----
>From: Allen Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent: Dec 13, 2006 6:12 AM
>To: [email protected]
>Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [EDI-L] EDI Outsourcing
>
>You already went through the expense of the software and doing the mapping.  
>Are you just looking to reduce head count?  Can I suggest hiring a company to 
>remotely manage what you have.  I will be less expensive than employees.  I 
>know the perfect company.
>
>Allen Hoffman
>EDIguy Consulting Inc.
>
>
>----- Original Message ----
>From: Travis Truax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: krishna kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [email protected]
>Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:09:42 AM
>Subject: RE: [EDI-L] EDI Outsourcing
>
>Hmmm, maybe because you don't need an expensive system in-house when you're
>not doing EDI in-house?
>I'd be a bit upset if I was paying paying another company to handle my edi,
>and I found out I still have to keep all my software in use and all those
>people in place to keep it functioning.
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: krishna kumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] co.in]
>Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:19 PM
>To: Travis Truax; kakcrawford; [EMAIL PROTECTED] com
>Subject: Re: [EDI-L] EDI Outsourcing
>
>Hi Travis,
>
>Can you please explain why you have that perception "after certain period of
>time we have to throw away GIS"
>
>Is there any specific reason for that?
>
>Thanks
>Krishna
>
>----- Original Message ----
>From: Travis Truax <travis.truax@ hannascandles. com>
>To: kakcrawford <kakcrawford@ yahoo.com>; [EMAIL PROTECTED] com
>Sent: Tuesday, 12 December, 2006 6:32:47 PM
>Subject: RE: [EDI-L] EDI Outsourcing
>
>I know you are looking for answers, not more questions,
>but why would you spend the money on GIS and then throw it away?
>
>Travis-
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: kakcrawford [mailto: kakcrawford@ yahoo.com
><mailto:kakcrawford %40yahoo. com> ]
>Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 5:46 PM
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] com <mailto:EDI- L%40yahoogroups. com> 
>Subject: [EDI-L] EDI Outsourcing
>
>I work for a small-to-medium sized food manufacturer looking at 
>outsourcing its EDI as a cost savings measure. I currently develop and 
>maintain the EDI setup (GIS on iSeries) in-house; conversion to GIS was 
>completed this year. I have approximately 50 trading partners, who 
>dictate the inbound/outbound document formats they send/receive.
>
>I would appreciate suggestions for doing a quick study to determine 
>whether this is a feasible option for my company. I am looking for 
>outsourcing options, outsourcing companies, cost ranges, lessons 
>learned (what to look out for), etc.
>
>Thanks,
>Karla
>
>...
>Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix:
><SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
>
>Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS>
>IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>_____ 
>
>Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo!
><http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ mail/in/yanswers /*http:// in.answers. yahoo.com/>
>Answers India 
>Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get
><http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ mail/in/messenge rtagline/ *http://in. messenger. 
>yahoo.
>com> it NOW
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>...
>Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
><JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
>
>Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
>REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>





...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to