Can someone help me find my way around Gentran on the AS400? We bought a
company earlier this year who runs their Gentran on the 400. I have been
using Gentran on Windows. My company said, hey, Gentran, Cindy can take
that over. So, they let the other person go. 2 days after her last,
major change is needed.
I have managed all they way to requeing the ISA and processing the
inbound. The Inbound Queue Inquiry shows REQUEUE, status PI. Does that
mean I should see the records in the file now?
I don't have time for tutorials or classes. We have invoices where the
vendor has changed a key piece of data on November 2. Our user community
didn't think this would hurt us, so they didn't mention it. We were just
alerted to it last Thursday. I've done a pretty good job in my Gentran
AS/400 crash course, but now I am stumped.
Any help is appreciated,
Cindy
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/