Hi Narayanan,
   
  Is the problem that you have more than one repeat of the end segment?  You 
can turn off look ahead inside an if statement so that it doesn't turn it off 
until you hit the segment you want.
   
  

Narayanan Bharadwaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hello all,
I am having a situation where I have to access the last record in the IDOC 
usign the look ahead on. However, I can't close the look ahead on the last 
record as it will contradict my purpose.

I also realized that I can't close the look ahead on the "end-document". 
So, can anyone share any clues/tips here? I don't want to use the delayed write 
technique as it would change the whole mapping for me.

Please suggest.
Have a good day.
NB.

---------------------------------
Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



                         

       
---------------------------------
Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to