Thanks to all who offered to help.  I've come along way since I signed on 
to the AS/400 last Thursday!

I have now successfully changed the map and my invoices are now flowing 
freely to the application.

I have to go back and reprocess the 880 interchanges that were received 
between 11-2-7 and 11-16-7.  I noticed that the daily job has three 
Messages, ADD, PRCTRNIN, and EXTRACT.  From what I can tell, the ADD 
brings the interchanges in.  The PRCTRNIN translates the documents.  Is it 
the EXTRACT that gets them into the Application file?  I have learned how 
to REQUEUE and how to run PRCTRNIN.  After I do these two steps, I still 
don't have anything in my application file.  What is the next step?  If I 
do nothing, will these get extracted in the daily run with anything else 
that comes in? 

Any help is appreciated, thanks,
Cindy

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to