I wouldn't think this would be the issue - as Kmart/Sears does send
(suprisingly quickly) error notices for non-compliant docs.

Travis-

-----Original Message-----
From: gsbhuryn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:35 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [EDI-L] Re: ASN CHARGEBACK'S


Tamara,

Are you sure it's not an error in the data that is causing the ASN to 
error on their end and not be "on-time"?  I had this issue with one 
of my customers once, the ASNs were getting there on time but they 
were failing because of a missing segment.  Instead of fining us for 
the bad data, they were fining us because they weren't "on-time" when 
the shipment arrived.

Jake

--- In [email protected], "tamvino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have continuous issues with Kmart ASN chargeback's?  
> 
> The majority of those I receive are due to what they consider 
an 'on-
> time' issue.  This cannot be the case due to the fact I send them 
as 
> soon as the shipment leaves our dock and there is always a 2-3 day 
> transit before arriving at the DC (well before the standard 856 
> delivery of 24 hrs).  To add to that frustration, I rarely receive 
> prior notification in order dispute the charges.  Upon notification 
> you're supposed to have 7 days or 60 days to dispute. I have two 
> written confrimations on the time line, not sure which is correct.  
> Also, if you can find the chargeback on workbench before it's been 
> issued it is written that you cannot dispute unless you have the 
> notification. Recently, I was able to confirm that they have the 
> correct key contact for our account, so if the notifications are 
> sent we should be receiving them.
> 
> In the past I've emailed every Kmart contact I have everyday for 2 
> weeks before getting some type of general blanket response.  So, if 
> anyone has any suggestions or advice or a really good contact 
please 
> let me know!
> Thanks - Tamara
>



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix:
<SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS>
IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links




*** Email Confidentiality Notice *** 
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. 


------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to