>you should be getting a 997 once they receive it....you can use it as a >proof.
Would that were so. The '997' is pretty much like a receipt for a package delivered by UPS or FedX... "Yes, I got the package, and Yes it appears to be in good order... however I have not yet inspected the contents." The 997 says nothing about the content... eg PO#s and Part numbers are NOT part of what the 997 "accepts" or "rejects." You would normally expect an 824 or maybe a 999 to deal with invalid data content. Let me take a look at my K-mart doc a second... Nah, I can't see that they provide an ;'824' or other application-specific "error report" for invalid documents. I did find however, the complete list of error codes ... six pages worth. Too bad the editing software seems to get lost and not always report the correct code. Michael C. Mattias Tal Systems Inc. Racine WI [EMAIL PROTECTED] I received like $4000.00 on CB's from Kmart in 2006 - ASN issues....they are the worst in customer service --- On Wed, 6/25/08, Michael Mattias/LS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: From: Michael Mattias/LS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [EDI-L] Re: ASN CHARGEBACK'S To: [email protected] Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 11:09 AM > Are you sure it's not an error in the data that is causing the ASN to > error on their end and not be "on-time"? I had this issue with one > of my customers once, the ASNs were getting there on time but they > were failing because of a missing segment. Instead of fining us for > the bad data, they were fining us because they weren't "on-time" when > the shipment arrived. You know ... for this particular ASN recipient .... I did some work for a client about a year ago specifically to reduce the number of chargebacks. This particular ASN recipient provided an "error report." Unfortunately, the error report itself contained errors and the REAL problem had to be identified Ye Olde-fashioned Waye... using a Mark I eyeball. MCM [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------------------ ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links ------------------------------------ ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
