On 31/03/16 02:17, Dong, Eric wrote:
Those sections of the UEFI spec are so badly written that I cannot begin
to guess what might count as either correct or incorrect.

Could you please give a concrete example of what you think iPXE should
be returning here?

We have a sample driver in MdeModulePkg/Universal/DriverSampleDxe. It also use
a Name/Value varstore. You can reference that driver about how to implement the
EFI Config Access Protocol.

That doesn't answer my question. The answer I'm looking for is the actual string that you expect iPXE to be returning. This should be a one-line answer in the form of a string.

Solid examples such as this are sorely lacking from both this part of the UEFI specification and the EDK2 codebase.

Could you please give a concrete example of what you think iPXE should be returning here?

Thank you,

Michael