Hi,

For the RamDiskDxe part:

Just as the previous reply, the RamDiskDxe driver provides:
a). A protocol to (un)register a range of memory to a Ram disk
b). A setup page for user to create:
    a raw Ram disk (no data on the created one) or,
    from a selected file (the file will be the content in the Ram disk,
    no file system though)

If you want to place the flash tools in the Ram disk and use it, I think
you also need to format the Ram disk and create file system on it first
(e.g. FAT).

Best Regards,
Hao Wu