On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 05:20:49PM +0000, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
> This series adds preliminary support for the Secure96 mezzanine board,
> an expansion board that can be plugged into the low speed connector on
> the Socionext SynQuacer based Developer Box platform.
>
> I have attempted to implement this in a reusable way, i.e., the secure96
> specific parts are in separate drivers which could theoretically be
> imported by other platforms as well.
>
> I am presenting this to discuss the approach. My end goal is to wire up
> the Atmel SHA204A on this board in UEFI so it can be used as a random
> number generator, but this should be mostly orthogonal (and if it isn't,
> we can add it on top).

So, ideally I would like to see a lot more reusable code for handling
overlays, but as this is the first mezzanine board to be added I'm
actually pretty happy for it to go in[1].

We may want a whiteboard session at Linaro Connect to discuss the
generic problem.

/
    Leif

[1] Apart from any potential modifications to 1-2/5.
    Oh, and there's a typo in SynQuacer in the subject of 1-2/5.