Hi Dhanasekar,

There is nothing pre-built and off-the-shelf ready today. But we do have a
generalized infrastructure for open source Intel UEFI platforms called
MinPlatformPkg. Please see the following:

https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-platforms/tree/devel-MinPlatform/Platform/Intel

Notice that MinPlatformPkg requires a *OpenBoardPkg that supports the desired
platform. To my knowledge no one at Intel has looked at implementing a
RangleyOpenBoardPkg thus far. The focus has been on recently released
platforms, Rangley is 4 years old at this point. If you are so inclined, you
are welcome to try implementing a RangleyOpenBoardPkg. I would recommend using
KabylakeOpenBoardPkg as a starting point.

Thanks,
Nate

´╗┐On 7/11/18, 8:52 PM, "edk2-devel on behalf of Dhanasekar Jaganathan"