On 07/24/18 14:05, Sivaraman Nainar wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> When an application tried to download the remote file over internet with the
> HTTP Get Request it getting failed. If we try via the Intranet then
> application downloads the target file.
>
> The remote file is available in the Apache server. With the attached patch
> the download works fine in Internet and Intranet.
>
> Could you review the solution and feedback?

The edk2-devel list software does not reflect attachments to subscribers.

While I disagree with that practice in general -- it breaks
conversations where people justifiedly post small attachments, such as
PNG screenshots, compressed log files and such --, for posting patches
specifically, please use git-format-patch and git-send-email. The patch
should be in the body of the email (please do not copy&paste the patch
though; that is guaranteed not to work -- please use the git tools).

Official guidelines:

https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/EDK-II-Development-Process

Personal ones from yours truly:

https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/Laszlo's-unkempt-git-guide-for-edk2-contributors-and-maintainers