On 10/04/18 22:54, Carsey, Jaben wrote:
> Laszlo,
>
> The leading "_" was required for out of spec, but built in, commands.  The
> spec has no restrictions on environment variables except some have special
> meaning and may be read only.
>
> I can certainly work on slowing down the process.  I have been complaining
> about that same thing and should have been more aware.  I would like to have
> a community minimum amount of time before commits are done that we all agree
> to.  Something like 1 full day would be nice I think.

Good idea! I believe 24 hours should be tolerable on all ends. It also
gives a chance to people in other time zones to comment.

I think there should be one exception: grave regressions -- build
failures, or total boot failures -- should be possible to revert (or
fix) as soon as there's one review.

Thanks!