Hi ,
I am looking for information/Help. If UEFI passed different information to OS,
in below boot path

  1.  Enter into Setup menu (By pressing Esc key), On display of UiApp.efi on
console, select device to boot OS
  2.  Let the boot OS without user intervention from same device as of 1

I could see, UEFI pass different memory map in case of 1 and 2.
Is there some other/extra information is being shared with OS/OS Loader.

For me, if I use 1) for booting  then OS boots okay,
If I use option 2) for booting then when user-space prints are printed as
garbage. Whereas kernel space prints are good on serial console

Thanks
Udit