Thanks Laszlo,

> I can only think of some terminal control sequences that are *not* printed to
> the terminal when you don't enter UiApp manually. I don't understand how that
> could cause the exact symptom you describe, but I have no better explanation.
>
> Can you try other serial communication programs on your desktop? Such as
> "minicom" or "screen"?

Screen didn't help.
Moreover , using different OS distributions show same similar behavior !!

> Also, can you try changing your "console=..." kernel param(s)?

You meant baud-rate ?

On uefi side,  could you help me if there is some extra information passed to
OS in path
UiApp -> BootDevice,

I could see , some of additional protocols are installed in above path, I am
not sure if those are
used  by  OS or OS Loader (grub in my case)  somehow.