Thanks Laszlo/Andrew
Finally I manage to get logs from user-space,  problem  was fifo of PL011 uart
was not getting enable in case of direct boot.
But in case of boot via UiApp, some piece of code was setting serial port
attribute to enable this ( I still to figure out from where).
OS rely on boot-loader to enable this bit.

Regards
Udit