Hi Ard

Setting this Pcd to zero will fix problem for me,
With  PcdUartDefaultReceiveFifoDepth as 1, we are disabling the Fifo at IP
level whereas for 0 we are enabling IP fifo.

> PL011UartInitializePort () in PL011UartLib to deal with this better.

Suggest, if IP level Fifo can be kept enabled, always ?

> Note that this also affects platforms that can switch between DT and ACPI
> boot:
> the same PL011 is described as a 'dumb' SBSA uart in the latter case, and so
> it is
> up to the firmware to configure the UART FIFO correctly, or you will not be
> able
> to use the UART under the ACPI OS.

For my ACPI boot (without SPCR table), I hit the same issue.

OS  (Linux, not sure of other OSes) except FIFO to be enabled by
firmware/boot-loader.

Regards
Udit