The mean of a random sample of size 81 from a population of size 1 billion
is going to be Normally distributed regardless of the distribution of the
overall population (i.e., the 1 billion).  Oftentimes the magic number of
30 is used to say that the mean will have a Normal distribution, although
that is when we're drawing from an infinitely large population.  But for
the purposes of determining the distribution of a mean, 1 billion is
effectively infinite.  And so, 81 is plenty.

But note that this is for a _random_ sample, not just any kind of sample.