Thanks so much Abhi that worked for me :)

I follow your instruction and that went well :) now I ll personalize it

Le jeudi 15 septembre 2016 00:24:57 UTC+2, Andres Gomez a écrit :I am sorry
to ask this question because I saw it was already asked but nothing worked
for me.

I am a noob in most of what I am doing so sorry in advance....

Some information:
- I have installed opendedx on my own server (ubuntu 12.04.5)  at home
(native edx)
- I install  export OPENEDX_RELEASE=open-release/eucalyptus.2

Everything is fine till there...but then I wanted to install the standford
theme...and it doesnt work...this is what I did....