Hi Andy,

Thank you for the quick response :)

To implement your solution, I need one more question answered if you don't
mind: Since automatic assignment is random, I can't use that, but I could
do manual assignment.  Using manual assignment, would there be a way using
edX to ask the learner which kind of user they are (account manager or
accountant or sales person), or would that have to be done outside the
platform, and then after they signed up and were assigned by me, they would
be able to start learning?