Hi John,

Thanks for your offer to help! We're carrying on the conversation
here: https://edxchange.opencraft.com/t/analytics-lighter-faster-cheaper/202/9

in that forum, I inquired on testing strategies, in particular with
dependencies on components within edx-platform. Jeremy Bowman replied with
some info and tips

-John