Hi Everyone,

We have a somewhat brief architecture and design document for the
lightweight analytics app we're developing:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16orj6Ag1R158-J-zSBfiY31RKQ5FuSu1O5F-zpSKOg4/

I had originally posted this on ed Xchange:
https://edxchange.opencraft.com/t/analytics-lighter-faster-cheaper/202
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fedxchange.opencraft.com%2Ft%2Fanalytics-lighter-faster-cheaper%2F202&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF9ygONhLlDXGD49QS4ckI2DuXUfA>
 and
was reminded that it would be good to post in the google groups too.

The document is open for commenting, so please feel free to comment, ask
questions, point out gross errors in logic ;)

Thanks!
-John