Reminder! This is tomorrow at 13:00 Eastern US / 10:00 Pacific US / 18:00
UTC.

We're going to try Zoom for this edition:

https://zoom.us/j/8539474506

If you'd like to put something on the agenda, go to this link:

https://openedx.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/COMM/pages/590184858/Online+Community+Meetups