From: forums forums
[mailto:for...@computerconsultingforyou.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:43 PM
To: efw-user
Subject: [Efw-user] Content filtering 2.2.rc3 doesn't work

Hi,

I'm trying to configure Community 2.2.rc3 Content Filtering
and wow, it seems way overcomplicated!! Anyhow, I can't get
it to work properly, Its enabled, etc. I tried a test web
page to blacklist like msn.com and it doesn't block access
to it.

I set HTTP Proxy to local authentication and setup two
different groups and users and still, can browse the web
just fine, no blockage of websites or asking for username
and password.

When you authenticate locally, does it mean authenticating
with the Endian router or some other workstation or server?

Anybody have any write-up or instructions to make content
filtering work properly in the latest release and how to
exclude users etc.

Thanks

The NEW KODAK i700 Series Scanners deliver under ANY
circumstances! Your
production scanning environment may not be a perfect world -
but thanks to
Kodak, there's a perfect scanner to get the job done! With
the NEW KODAK i700
Series Scanner you'll get full speed at 300 dpi even with
all image

http://www.eset.com