On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Julien Puydt <jpu...@free.fr> wrote:

> I fixed them too, but I'm quite unhappy: the default C++ constructors were
> adequately taking care of things, so those weren't worth it. In fact, to get
> more correct core, one should probably *remove* the lines I added, and then
> some more for good measure...

Please dont make any modifications that you are unhappy about 'just'
because some analyzer told you to do it. Humans are smarter than those
programs, so always reason about if you want to make the modifications
or not.

> It's disappointing that those tests found out so little to complain about...

The majority of the issues seem to be in the libraries ekiga uses.

Regards,

John Smith.