On 29/03/2019, jpsi...@isac.gov.in <jpsi...@isac.gov.in> wrote:
> Any pointer will be helpful regarding below mentioned issue.
>
> Dear All,
>

>>   I am trying Video conferencing between Windows 10 desktop PC with
>> Sony HD IPELA video conferencing system. The video at Sony end is
>> getting stuck briefly and then again it resumes ( may be buffering
>> or jitters) e.g. for every 10 second video 4-5 seconds it is stuck.
>> PC end video is OK. Audio is Ok at both end. Sony video conferencing
>> system has large monitor. Please suggest any solution.
>>

>> Thanks & Regards
>> JP Singh
>>
>> -------------------------
> for
> the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
> privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> message.

Hello.

My understanding is that Ekiga is shut down and dead (see the Monty
Python "Dead Parrot" sketch).

The only video calling software that I have, in the last several
years, been able to get working, has been skype, but, after Microsoft
took it over they did their Microsoft thing, and wrecked skype.

I am not aware of any other working video calling software, so I
suggest that you try skype, and find whether skype is still functional
as video calling software.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale