I'd try to level out video and resolution issues: try see if you can
exclude video codecs on the sony and try out every combination avalaible of
compression / resolution
i.e. try H261 CIF, H263CIF H264Cif (if present) and see if the connection
is stable with one of these codecs... if not, it's probably a network
issue. p.