Yes, I have lot of things to do with joomla, and for your kind information, if you look mamboserver projects, you will see that I started a new project as Bangla Mambo (BAMBOO) but what you have told that mambo creators has alaready quited from it, I know that better and that's why I have not submitted any update there.

Thanks anyway...

Sumit

On 6/12/06, Alamgir Mohammed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Sumit
Joomla is a sprung off product of Mambo. (Miro- the original creator
of Mambo had problems with the devopers because of its grab on mambo,
so the developers decided to leave and create new product)

In that regard, you can do more than mambo in Joomla.
Creating pdf is supported.

alamgir



--
Heal the World, make it a better place, for You and for Me.

সুমিত দাস
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
__._,_.___

.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]







.





SPONSORED LINKS
Open source software Open source Opensource


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to