---- "Alamgir Mohammed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The 'most sophisticated ne' cant handle khio and lot other cases. It 
> produces unnecessary hasant. Test it throughly.
> 

It may be a problem of your Windows Scripting Engine. I use the
convertor in more than 100 PCs and working 100% well. By the way, do
you know that Bijoy font changes every 6 months? I updated
Bijoy2Unicode database according to Bijoy Classic 2006 and it's
working nicely.

> And above all: it needs .net 1.1 (not 2 or any other version). the 
> software is painfully slow.

You are very wrong again. Please go to http://www.ekattor.com (though
I just resined from there yesterday) I converted every page of that
site using the convertor, which I tried before with something else and
I'm happy to see it's performance.

Omi






.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]







. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ekushey/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to