I understand that you could read it. Unfortunately I could not read the body of the mail although I was able to read the subject line that says "daari nie eto tanatani keno".
I have unicode support in my PC as I can read the BBCbengali page. Also SolaimanLipi font is installed and set in IE/FFox to view bangla webpage.
Could not read directly from yahoogroups though.
On 8/3/06, Omi Azad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We don't have any problem reading that. You can try to read it
directly from the group homepage: http://egroups.com/group/ekushey/
Remember to set your browser's encoding to UTF-8 once the page is loaded.
Thanks
Omi
--- "Enayet Raheem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> could not read what you wrote here. But I could read the subject of the
> mail. Can you post again? Thanks.
>
__._,_.___
.
If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.
![]()
SPONSORED LINKS
Open source software Open source Opensource
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "ekushey" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__,_._,___
- [ekushey] ইউনিকোড কনভার্টার Imran Hossain
- Re: [ekushey] ইউনিকোড কনভার্টার Ziaul Habib
- Re: [ekushey] 鄏鄏鄏兒江鄏鄑鄏�鄏鄏兒早鄏擒旭鄑鄏鄏擒旭 Imran Hossain
- [ekushey] Re: éééå æ±éééï¿ ½é... Omi Azad
- [ekushey] দা... Syed Ziaul Habib
- [ekushey] Re: দা... Alamgir Mohammed
- [ekushey] Re: দাà§à¦¿ নà... Omi Azad
- Re: [ekushey] দাড়ি নিয়ে এত টানাটানি... Enayet Raheem
- [ekushey] Re: দাà§à¦¿ নà... Omi Azad
- Re: [ekushey] Re: দাড়... Enayet Raheem
- Re: [ekushey] DarkLord (:=
- Re: [ekushey] Omi Azad
- Re: [ekushey] 鄏鄏鄏兒江鄏鄑鄏�鄏鄏兒早鄏擒旭鄑鄏鄏擒旭 Z Rahman
- [ekushey] Re: éééå æ±éééï¿... Alamgir Mohammed
- [ekushey] Re: à¦à¦à¦¨à¦¿à¦à§à¦¡... Omi Azad
- Re: [ekushey] Re: ইউনিকোড কনভার... Z Rahman
Reply via email to
