could not read what you wrote here. But I could read the subject of the mail. Can you post again? Thanks.


 
On 8/3/06, Syed Ziaul Habib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

&#2470;&#2494;&#2524;&#2495; &#2472;&#2494; &#2469;&#2494;&#2453;&#2494;&#2480; &#2488;&#2497;&#2476;&#2495;&#2471;&#2494; &#2437;&#2472;&#2503;&#2453;&#2404; &#2469;&#2494;&#2453;&#2482;&#2503; &#2437;&#2488;&#2497;&#2476;&#2495;&#2471;&#2494;&#2404; &#2486;&#2497;&#2471;&#2497; &#2470;&#2494;&#2524;&#2495;&#2468;&#2503; &#2458;&#2482;&#2503; &#2472;&#2494; &#2488;&#2457;&#2509;&#2455;&#2503; &#2463;&#2497;&#2474;&#2495;
&#2482;&#2494;&#2455;&#2503;&#2404; &#2468;&#2454;&#2472; &#2438;&#2476;&#2494;&#2480; &#2437;&#2478;&#2495; &#2477;&#2494;&#2439;&#2453;&#2503; &#2453;&#2503;&#2441; &#2478;&#2508;&#2482;&#2476;&#2494;&#2470;&#2496; &#2476;&#2482;&#2476;&#2503; &#2472;&#2494; &#2468;&#2507;!

&#2470;&#2494;&#2524;&#2495;&#2468;&#2503;&#2439; &#2479;&#2468; &#2476;&#2495;&#2474;&#2468;&#2509;&#2468;&#2495;, &#2468;&#2476;&#2497;&#2451; &#2437;&#2478;&#2495; &#2477;&#2494;&#2439;-&#2447;&#2480; &#2470;&#2494;&#2524;&#2495; &#2458;&#2494;...&#2439; &#2458;&#2494;&#2439; ...

&#2470;&#2494;&#2524;&#2495; &#2482;&#2494;&#2455;&#2495;&#2527;&#2503; &#2470;&#2503;&#2451;&#2527;&#2494; &#2489;&#2527;&#2503;&#2459;&#2503;&#2404; &#2438;&#2527;&#2472;&#2494;&#2468;&#2503; &#2447;&#2453;&#2463;&#2497; &#2470;&#2503;&#2454;&#2503;&#2472;, &#2453;&#2503;&#2478;&#2472; &#2482;&#2494;&#2455;&#2459;&#2503;

www.thpbd.org/bangla

Roobon

--- In [email protected], "Omi Azad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> The converter Roobon is pointing is somehow faulty. The most common
> part Daari is faulty. I reported that to the core developer, but
> seem they didn't fix it.
>
> Omi
> http://omiazad.wordpress.com
>
>
> --- In [email protected], "Imran Hossain" <imranh@> wrote:
> >
> > I have seen them before and I'm pretty sure they are for Bijoy
> 2000 only.
> > I'll try converting some when I get to home.
> > Bijoy 98 uses different characters (I think) and are not
> compatible with
> > Bijoy 2000.
> >
> > Can anyone give me a list of softwares, pl? My Dad is leaving on
> Wednesdday!
> >
> > Imran
> >
> >
> > On 7/20/06, Ziaul Habib <roobon7@> wrote:
> > >
> > > You could easily get one. No need to buy or wasting
> > > money. See here
> > >
> > > www.thpbd.org/bangla or www.shujan.org/bangla
> > >
> > > Here you can see a web converter that helps you to
> > > convert Bijoy fonts to Unicode. Hope that no problem
> > > to convert Bijoy 98 fonts.
> > >
> > > Best of luck,
> > >
> > > Roobon
> > >
> > > --- Imran Hossain <imranh@ <imranh%40cse.unsw.edu.au>>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi All,
> > > >
> > > > Could anyone suggest me a list of ASCII to Unicode
> > > > converters available in
> > > > Bangladesh? I know there are plenty available on the
> > > > net for Bijoy 2000, but
> > > > is there one for Bijoy 98? How about Alpona
> > > > chrachters (Boishakhi)?
> > > >
> > > > I would appreciate if you could provide me with the
> > > > names and where to get
> > > > from. My Dad is leaving Bangladesh next Wednesday,
> > > > I'm hoping to get him to
> > > > buy them for me.
> > > >
> > > > Regards
> > > > Imran
> > > >
> > >
> > > __________________________________________________
> > > Do You Yahoo!?
> > > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> > > http://mail.yahoo.com
> > >
> > >
> >
>




--
________________________________________________
Enayet Raheem
Graduate Student
Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 3G1

e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telephone: 1 (519) 888-4567 x7329 (Office)
Fax: 1 (519) 746-1875
http://www.raheems.net __._,_.___

.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]







.





SPONSORED LINKS
Open source software Open source Opensource


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to