Hi Jim:

I probably killed your download volume for the month, Tom. I apologize. I am new to owning my own server space (http://www.al7fs.us/) and had not thought about the ramifications of downloading material. When I got the END of the page, the heathkit section mentioned the limit and massive guilt hit me hard.

NO PROBLEM PAL! I don't think I've had much 'traffic' this month, so it was no biggie at all!

Never-the-less, these links did not work. I thought you would like to know.

K2 - Component Placement - Searchable PDF  (690kB)

KR5L CW LED Tuning Indicator  PDF (150 kB)

SOLDERING TIPS, Useful Soldering Hints  PDF (285 kB)

SB-220 Schematic, 1-pg. 11" x 14" in size  PDF (207 kB)  (revised 10-28-2002)
SB-220 Schematic, 2-pg. 8.5" x 11" in size PDF (249kB)  (revised 10-28-2002)

Thanks(!) to all the folks who kindly advised me of the numerous busted links (it WAS 1 am when I finally got things moved over, I was about 95% asleep at tht time), I think I've now fixed ALL of the busted links. Guess time will tell (again). Please try once more, and I sincerely apologize for your wasted effort previously.

My new web site have such horrendously gigantic upload/download quotas that I don't think I'll EVER exceed them, so have at it!

73,

Tom   N0SS