Hi Don,

A PLL range of 9.47 kHz is OK.  8.8 kHz is the minimum range.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ

Donald K. Duncan wrote:
Pardon the earlier malformed subject...

Hi all -

I'm working on K2 #4607.  I'm to the point of Alignment and Test,
Part II.  A couple of problems have come up.

1)  The K2 is failing the PLL range test with a range of 9.47kHz.
L31 is currently 10uH.  I've emailed elecraft regarding this.
Grepping the archives indicate that replacing L31 with 12uH may
solve this problem.  What's the consensus on this?