> Do you know how the P3 is implementing the "transparency"?

Only that it appears to implement it with all of the software
I've tested (except for LP-Bridge obviously).

 > Why do you feel it necessary to prejudge?

Who is prejudging?  If other software operates normally while
LP-Bridge which has many other reported issues (to the extent
that several developers require their users to document a bug
when LP-Bridge is NOT in use before it is considered a valid
bug report) is the only software not to operate correctly,
why do you arbitrarily blame the P3?  Just because it is the
"last device added" is not a reason to expect the P3 to fix
potential problems with other software ... show the incorrect
operation first before expecting Elecraft to divert resources
to fix a problem that may not even exist.

 >  Oh, right ...

What does that mean?

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV