I have just run the RF gain calibration on the K3 via the utility (and
calibrated the S meter too) using my XG-2 on 40m.  Default values of the S
meter give S9 as it should with 50uV from the XG-2.  However, the P3 shows a
level of -78dBm which seems to be outside the P3's published spec of +/-
3dB.  A calibration routine for the P3 utility has been mooted for the
future, but I am wondering whether it's normal for the level to be so far
out.

I'd be interested in what other XG-2 and P3 owners find.  The XG-2 is
running on a new lithium button cell.

73 Stephen G4SJP