NO, not yet. Objective discussion on the merits of design philosophy and
construction and operability etc is helpful to many of us.

Of course the "Delete" key is an option we all know how to use.

I think Eric will wait till the postings become an issue with regard to the
reflector guidelines and at that point he will slap us on the wrist for
being naughty boys...Grin

I have learnt a couple of things so far on the postings and that is a good
thing for me.

73's
Gary

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:21 AM, Mike Harris <mike.har...@cwimail.fk> wrote:

> The subject needs booting off the Elecraft reflector also.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike VP8NO

Gary
VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
http://www.qsl.net/vk4fd/
K3 #679
For everything else there's Mastercard!!!