Yep, that's exactly what I'm thinking.  You either do it automatically or
give the user the ability to switch it themselves.  For the UI, it could be
as simple as an additional option in the EQ settings for AM mode (press and
hold 1 to Invert Phase, or something like that...).

I think you guys get the idea.  I thought about this because I noticed the
problem on my own station and was able to correct it with the iPlus box and
thought it would be SWEET if it was built into the rig.