From: Mike Rodgers <mikerodgerske5...@yahoo.com>
To: "Elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thu, December 2, 2010 10:30:07 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 ssb sound

I'm still hearing rumblings about how the k3 sounds on ssb. This concerns me.
The k3 will be a huge investment for my income and I can't help but wonder if
it
will be the right one. I'm really not seriously considering anything else but
I'm sure getting nervous about unloading the cash. I'm just a rag chewer so
there's more to it than just making the contact. I have however listened to
Hector's audio files and they all sound good.

Happy QSO'ing.      Mike R