From: Tim Tucker <ae...@worldwidedx.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 ssb sound
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Date: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 4:53 PM

The K3 sounds very good as a SSB rig.  Apart from a few digital modes,
that's almost all I use it for.  You have almost complete adjustment of your
TX audio by adjusting 8 band EQ, compression, and noise gate.  If you hear
one that sounds bad, it's more than likely a setup issue by the operator.
When I'm rag chewing on 75 meters, I almost always get someone new that
passes by and stops to ask what rig I'm using because they like the way it
sounds.

Tim