Deni F5VJC wrote:

I have kept my K2 (1188) up to date with all the A/B mods, however at times
I see references such the one below about T7  where a  toroid may have been
changed from the original windings to a revised spec. Are these documented
anywhere, which toroids are now different and why?

I haven't seen anything specifically on toroids, other than what's in the A-to-B modification documents <http://www.elecraft.com/manual/k2a2binstr.pdf> and <http://www.elecraft.com/manual/k2%20rev%20B%20comp%20kit%20rev-1.pdf>, which you have probably seen.

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco