Ken Lotts wrote:

The below chart is the best I can produce with the AGC turned off.  Bottom
line is that I get about 6 db of attenuation when I switch to the 200 Hz
filter.

I would say this is typical.

But...your widest filter shouldn't be centered on 570 Hz, since this allows significant response on the wrong side of zero beat. You should move the passband of this filter a bit higher; you would get slightly more output at 570 Hz if you did this, too. There's no rule that says the filters must be centered. It's probably not useful to have any response below about 200 Hz.

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco