Thanks for the many replies, after spending HOURS of tweaking and reading
and retweaking and listening I have a better picture of what my K2 CW
filters are capable of..  There is an interesting dent in each of the curves
that I can not explain.. any ideas?

Worth noting, I found out by accident that I can produce a chart that shows
zero attenuation between filter settings simply by turning on the AGC.  So
if you do this, you are not getting realistic attenuation readings.

The below chart is the best I can produce with the AGC turned off.  Bottom
line is that I get about 6 db of attenuation when I switch to the 200 Hz
filter.  The manual says the filter is designed down to 250 hz so I think
that I should be just a tad better than what I am.    How far down in db is
the filter bandwidth measured ?  (I seem to recall it is 6 db?)

http://www.vtc.net/~ken/filters2.jpg

Ken Lotts
aa7jc